Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★. This old fashioned strawberry shortcake has tender, homemade shortcake layered with sweet strawberries and fresh whipped cream. This sunny strawberry shortcake recipe brings back memories of family summers on the farm. —Janet Becker, Anacortes, Washington. Split each serving horizontally and fill with whipped cream and strawberries.
This video has an easy to follow guide so you could also try it. The ingredients are also on the video so you would not miss anything. Spoon some of the strawberries with their juice onto each shortcake bottom. You can cook Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★
- Prepare of ■ For the sponge cake.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- You need 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 20 g (1.4 Tbsp) of milk.
- You need 7 g (1 tsp) of honey.
- Prepare of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- It’s of ■ For the syrup.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- You need of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- It’s 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 15 g (0.5 oz) of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- It’s 18 g (1.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ■ For the Toppings.
- You need 8-10 of strawberries.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and then the shortcake top. Hundreds of home cooks have made these strawberry shortcake biscuits a top-rated recipe, and for good reason. Using Original Bisquick™ mix ensures a perfect result every time. Light, fluffy Bisquick shortcakes are a perfect complement to sweetened berries and freshly whipped cream.
Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
Sweet strawberries are nestled between layers of sponge cake and a cream filling in this easy cake. We add nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt to whipped cream to lighten up the filling and give it a little tang. Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Cake. Everyone loves this Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake! During the summer months, I like to make a cool dessert for get togethers and BBQ's.