Easy Ketchup Meat Sauce Pasta.
You can have Easy Ketchup Meat Sauce Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Ketchup Meat Sauce Pasta
- You need 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare of (Meat Sauce).
- It’s 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of cm Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
Easy Ketchup Meat Sauce Pasta instructions
- Mince the onion, carrot, and king oyster mushroom..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the ground pork on medium heat..
- Lower the heat to low and add the vegetables to Step 2. Season with salt and pepper. When the onions have become transparent, add in the flour. Gently continue cooking until no longer powdery..
- Add the sake, water, and consomme to Step 3..
- Mix in the ketchup to Step 4. Boil the pasta..
- Add the tonkatsu sauce to Step 5 and stir it in. Lower the heat even more and let it simmer while stirring occasionally..
- Once Step 6 has thickened, turn off the heat..
- Arrange the pasta on a dish..
- Top Step 8 with the sauce, optionally sprinkle with grated cheese, and it's done!.