Oreo cake for lockdown. Oreo Slice Cake #oreocake #chocolatecake #slicecake #lockdown #stayhome How to make Slice Cake, Chocolate Cake. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life!
Oreo has to be one of the most tried and true cake flavors out there, and is the inspiration for this oreo drip cake. On their own, Oreos are chocolaty, crunchy, chewy, and simply delicious. It has everything you could want from a cookie, and it translates so well into a cake flavor!! You can cook Oreo cake for lockdown using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oreo cake for lockdown
- You need 2 packet of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 2 packet of marigold biscuit.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of almonds.
This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. To assemble the cake, line the bottom of the tin with a layer of biscuits then spread with a thin layer of the cream. Repeat, slightly offsetting the next layer of cookies.
Oreo cake for lockdown step by step
- Make the biscuit powder in the mixer mix milk and baking powder in biscuit powder and mix well..
- Put the pan on the gas and add salt to it and give it heat for 10 min..
- Put oil in the cake making cup and put the entire liquid in it and put it on the gas for 40 min..
- Cut thin almonds on top and decorate..
This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. This Chocolate Oreo Cake is a fabulous celebration cake. Oreos have been one of my favorite cookies for probably forever. This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake.