Cucumber Yoghurt pasta.
You can cook Cucumber Yoghurt pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Yoghurt pasta
- You need of sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Japanese cucumber.
- Prepare of pasta.
- It’s 150 grams of pasta.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of caramelized onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Cucumber Yoghurt pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water.
- Dice cucumber into bite size.
- Heat pan and place butter, coat pan with butter.
- Add onions, and salt and pepper.
- Saute onions until golden brown and sweet, roughly 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Add in Yoghurt, onions and cucumber. Mix well.