Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly).
You can have Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough).
recipe by szubaxo @cookpad