Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread.
You can make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread
- It’s of Dry mix.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- You need of Wet mix.
- You need of unsalted butter (soft, room temp).
- It’s of demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar).
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of overripe bananas, mashed.
- You need of french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract).
- Prepare of dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix).
Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries.
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix..
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick).
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture..
recipe by Uninstalled @cookpad