Ham and Cheese Dijon Sandwiches.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Dijon Sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Dijon Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 packages of Sweet hawaiian dinner rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Non-honey virginia ham.
- It’s 1 lb of Swiss cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dried onion.
- You need of Poppy seed.
Ham and Cheese Dijon Sandwiches step by step
- Place roll bottoms in a baking pan..
- Place 2 slices of ham and cheese on each roll..
- Place roll tops on each sandwich..
- In sauce pan, mix melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onions..
- When mixture is melted, pour over sandwiches; add poppies. (Note: you can also put any leftover mixture in each sandwich)..
- Cover with foil and let refrigerate overnight if able. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
recipe by Unleashed @cookpad