Banana Pudding Icebox Cake. Prepare pudding according to box instructions. This icebox cake is layers of a banana and vanilla flavored filling that's somewhat mousse-like and very light, with a layer of vanilla wafer cookies and bananas in the middle. It's so easy to make – the hardest part is letting it sit in the fridge to firm up.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Add mashed banana and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined. This banana cream icebox cake is the perfect no bake banana dessert. You can make Banana Pudding Icebox Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Icebox Cake
- You need of box vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of cold milk.
- Prepare of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare of large bananas thinly sliced.
- You need of cool whip.
This delicious banana pudding icebox cake is layers of sweet graham crackers, sliced bananas, creamy banana pudding, and repeat. All topped with some whipped cream and voila. Embrace warmer weather with our Banana-Peach Icebox Cake! Made with JELL-O Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding, canned peach slices and real bananas, this banana-peach icebox cake is a sweet way to enjoy summertime flavors.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake instructions
- Make pudding according to box.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on bottom of 8" springform pan, dipping each wafer in milk..
- Put 1/3 of pudding on top of wafers..
- Arrange a layer of bananas over pudding..
- Top with 1/3 of cool whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic and freeze until hard about 4 hours.
- Top with cool whip and wafers if desired.
You may need to cut a few to fit around the edges. Pour chocolate pudding over the graham crackers. Randomly lay sliced bananas on chocolate pudding. The Best Icebox Cake With Graham Crackers And Pudding Recipes on Yummly Easy Pudding Graham Cracker Icebox Cake, Graham Cracker Icebox Cake, Lemon Icebox Cake..