Ube cake. Ube cakes are technically chiffon cakes that taste like ube but this version, while still soft, is much denser, I'm thinking because of the jam which was very thick. Chiffon cakes are generally made with flour, eggs, sugar, and oil. The whipped egg whites provides the cake with much of its leavening, with the help of a tiny bit of baking powder.
Ube Macapuno cake – for ingredients and exact measurements, visit: http No Bake Ube Chiffon Cake There are some ube cakes for any family, in any mood, for any holiday or season. This version of sweet cakes or cupcakes is the one love for Filipinos. You can cook Ube cake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ube cake
- It’s of Chiffon(dry).
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of powdered milk.
- You need of Chiffon(wet).
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of water.
- You need of ube flavor.
- Prepare of violet food color.
- Prepare of Meringue.
- It’s of egg whites.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of Fillings and toppings.
- It’s of Ube halaya.
- It’s of Macapuno strings.
Simple ube cake recipe is best for christmas. Traditional cake from the Philippines made with purple yams. Ube Roll Cake Recipe, Cake Roll Recipes, Rolls Recipe, Cupcake Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Best Filipino Recipes. Ube Taisan is a plain and simple version of an ube cake but it is definitely a delightful treat on its own.
Ube cake instructions
- Preheat oven 170°c..
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and powdered milk. Mix well untill combined.
- In a separate bowl add the wet ingredients for the chiffon. Mix well untill combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients..
- Beat egg whites on med.low speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar beat until soft peaks form..
- Increase speed to high and gradually add sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fol the meringue into the base batter.
- Gently pour the batter into the pan line with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or do the toothpick check if it comes out clean your cake is done. When its not cook for 5 mins and check..
- Do the ube swiss buttercream.
- Assemble the cake.mix buttercream with ube halaya and use it as a filling.
- Decorate ur cake usin the swiss buttercream.
- Refrigerate if done with the first layer and put the second layer of swiss buttercream. Pipe decorations using the swiss buttercream.
Topped with grated cheese and sugar, every slice of this is heaven! Ube cake is a great Filipino purple yam cake. Congratulations to the newly weds Franco and Tiffany Caparas! I love you guys soooo much! You mean the world to me and I hope that you have an extravagant journey through your new.