Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes. Cornmeal gives these hearty oatmeal pancakes a crisp texture. Serve it with berries and maple Nutritional Information. Make up a batch, freeze them in.
Easy Oatmeal Pancakes. by Sheela Prakash. I am someone who relishes the idea of Sunday morning pancakes — stacks of them eaten lazily in my pajamas with plenty of hot coffee nearby. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and As I'm trying to do that for myself, I am also working to provide those kinds of meals for my children. You can have Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of flour (plain or all-purpose).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 medium of eggs (beaten).
Oatmeal Pancakes are easy to make and a more filling than your typical pancake recipe. Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat. Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook until second side is golden brown.
Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine oatmeal, soda & buttermilk. Let stand (at least) 5 minutes..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & sugar. Add to oatmeal..
- Mix oil & eggs into the oatmeal mixture..
- Stir only until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Cook on griddle or skillet over medium heat and ENJOY!.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled pancakes between layers of waxed paper in a freezer container. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda. Flip pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges start.