From Canada – Maple Walnut Muffins.
You can cook From Canada – Maple Walnut Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of From Canada – Maple Walnut Muffins
- You need of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Maple syrup (cake syrup).
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Steps 2 to 3.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Walnuts.
From Canada – Maple Walnut Muffins step by step
- Melt the butter. In order, add each ingredients from the top to the milk. Whisk everything together..
- Add all purpose flour (no need to sift) and mix until it's smooth enough. Then add half the amount of walnuts..
- Line the muffin pan with cup cake liners. Using a spoon, evenly pour the batter into the pan. Top with the remaining walnuts..
- Bake in 180℃ (350°F) oven for approx. 22 minutes (adjust if necessary). Bake until golden brown to finish..
- In the States, all purpose flour is used to make muffins, but you could substitute with cake flour..
- Using maple-flavored cake syrup is actually cheaper. It tastes and smells nothing different from authentic maple syrup..
- Using the same recipe, I added frozen cranberries as a substitute to half of the walnuts..
- Brown sugar gets hard as a rock after opening, so roll it in a bag and remove air pockets, and keep it in a separate plastic bag for storage..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad