Slightly Rich French Toast.
You can make Slightly Rich French Toast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slightly Rich French Toast
- Prepare 4 slice of Bread (From a 6, 8, or 10 slice load).
- It’s 2 slice of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Dijon mustard (grainy mustard).
- Prepare 1 of ※Egg.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ※Sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of ※Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter (or margarine).
Slightly Rich French Toast step by step
- Prepare two slices of bread. Mix together the ○ ingredients and spread generously on one side of each slice..
- Add the cheese and ham and make a sandwich..
- Thoroughly combine the ※ ingredients and spread on the outsides of the sandwich. (While spreading the mixture onto the bread, heat up your frying pan.).
- Melt the butter in the frying pan and put the sandwich in. Fry on a low-medium to low heat on both sides until lightly browned..
- Transfer to a plate and wrap lightly with cling film. Microwave at 500-600 W for about 20-30 seconds..
- Cut into easy-to-eat pieces and arrange on a plate. (Prepare the second one the same way.).
- If the first sandwich gets cold, heat both sandwiches at Step 5 to melt the cheese..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad