Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake.
You can have Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit.
- Prepare 6 of Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of PAM/Butter.
- It’s 1 of Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of (Optional) Cheese.
Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave..
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits..
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven..
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes..
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve..