You can cook Ham salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham salad
- Prepare 2 cup of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (my family likes the salad cremey so i add another 1/4 cup or so..
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Ham salad step by step
- Start with the ham, either finely diced or ground..
- Add everything else.
- Enjoy on your favorite bread, bun, or cracker! Or switch the ham for chicken! Delicious either way..
recipe by Mike @cookpad