Sugar and Oil-Free Healthy Carrot Cake in a Rice Cooker.
Ingredients of Sugar and Oil-Free Healthy Carrot Cake in a Rice Cooker
- It’s 200 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Honey (as needed).
- You need of to 2 Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 Carrot (pressed in a juicer; 30-100 ml).
- You need 1 of the carrot juice, honey, and water should equal to 230 ml.
Sugar and Oil-Free Healthy Carrot Cake in a Rice Cooker step by step
- Wash and peel the carrots, then juice in a juicer to make carrot juice..
- Add the carrot juice, egg, water, and honey to a blender and mix well..
- Mix salt into the pancake mix..
- Put the mixture from Step 2 in a rice cooker pot, then top with the dry ingredients from Step 3. Fold the batter in until no longer floury..
- Put the pot into the rice cooker and start it. If it's not done after one round of cooking, cook it again. Once cooked through, it's done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad