Chocolate Chip Cookies. Next-day mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies, nationwide. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! These were fantastic cookies, without a doubt.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can make Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams (1 cup) of semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius..
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract..
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate..
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely..
Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee.