Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups. Tips for storing & reheating baked oatmeal cups. You can make these carrot cake baked oatmeal cups ahead of time and keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Even better: freezing baked oatmeal cups is easy.
Oatmeal is a big favorite around here. Oatmeal in the Instant Pot, baked oatmeal – my kids love them all. These Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups are an easy make ahead breakfast that's freezer friendly and easy to customize! You can cook Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need of golden raisins.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Includes step by step recipe video. PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER These Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups are super simple — a great on the go breakfast, lunch or snack! Packed with fiber and protein and low in calories. I know you probably don't know this, but I (Hello!
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
Ashley from The Recipe Rebel here) have a wee obsession with baked oatmeal. Pour batter evenly into each cup. If you want to make the baked oatmeal in muffin cups instead of a pan, just shorten the baking time. This is a great way to freeze Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal or have it as an extra-portable option on the go. If you are a carrot cake lover, try these Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups with healthy cream cheese frosting for a healthy and satisfying breakfast!