Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
You can cook Buttermilk Ranch Dressing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing instructions
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl..
- Whisk together all ingredients until well blended and smooth..
- Store in an airtight container, such as a mason jar in the refrigerator. (Can be stored up to a week).
- For this recipe, you can omit the buttermilk to make a thicker dip style dressing, perfect for dipping veggies in. Otherwise enjoy using this dressing as it is, to dress salads, dip pizza and hot wings in and everything in between! Enjoy!.