Ham and Swiss Strata.
You can make Ham and Swiss Strata using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss Strata
- It’s 6 of English muffins broken into pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fully cooked ham cubed. ( I get 3/4 lb Tavern ham from the deli cut thick).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Ham and Swiss Strata instructions
- In a greased 11x7x2 in pan place 1/2 of the English muffin pieces..
- Sprinkle with half of the ham and half of the cheese. Repeat layer with remaining English muffins,ham and cheese..
- Mix beaten eggs with remaining ingredients and pour over ingredients in pan. Press down to make sure all ingredients are wet..
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours..
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean..
recipe by Bridget @cookpad