Just Mix and Bake Lemon Yogurt Cake.
You can have Just Mix and Bake Lemon Yogurt Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Just Mix and Bake Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 80 grams of Plain yogurt (no need to strain).
- It’s 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Just Mix and Bake Lemon Yogurt Cake step by step
- Assemble the ingredients..
- Sift together the flour and baking powder. Set aside..
- In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt and sugar..
- Mix in the beaten egg. Add the lemon juice and mix with a whisk..
- Add the sifted ingredients from Step 2 and fold with a rubber spatula..
- Pour batter into a pan lined with baking paper..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170°F Celsius. (If you put foil on top midway through, it won't burn.) When a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad