Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham.
You can have Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham
- Prepare 1 of fully cooked bone in half ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon mustard or mustard you like.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl, mix well, brush all surfaces of ham lightly with mixture. In another small bowl combine pepper and parmesan, coat ham with this pressing to adhere. Place ham cut side down in baking pan. Pour water and cream around ham. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake 12 minutes a pound just until heated through. Let sit 10 minutes before carving.
recipe by fenway @cookpad