skunks buttermilk biscuits. Quick, easy, and light as a feather, they can be served for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner. No rolling, no cutting out…they are just as delicious as finicky Biscuits are probably one of the most oft-made carby side dishes in our house. The recipe for these four-ingredient biscuits has been handed down for many generations. —Fran Thompson, Tarboro, North Carolina.
To make theses biscuits into shortcakes, just split the biscuits, spoon on your favorite fruit (either sugared or plain), and dollop. Extra creamy and more fat makes for extra flakey biscuits. There's something really comforting about homemade biscuits. You can make skunks buttermilk biscuits using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skunks buttermilk biscuits
- Prepare 4 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk keep 1/3 cup reserved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
skunks buttermilk biscuits step by step
- mix all the ingredients together preheat oven to 450°F Fahrenheit..
- roll out sheet of wax paper spread out a little bit of flour to roll on top..
- roll out the dough 1/2inch thin I use a coffee cup to cut them out took the left overs to pat together a few biscuits brush with a little buttermilk on top of each, bake till done and a little brown.