Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet).
You can make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet)
- You need of eggs.
- You need of light puffy cake made of ground fish (hanpen).
- You need of sweet sake.
- Prepare of sugar.
Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) instructions
- Break the hanpen into small pieces. Put eggs, hanpen, sweet sake and sugar in a bowl..
- Stir together all ingredients with a hand mixer..
- Heat the oil and pour mixture in a frying pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes. When the bottom is cooked brown, cook the other side..
- Spread step3 over a makisu..
- Roll the omlet while it's hot..
- Let it sit and cool until firm. Cut it into thick slices. It's done and enjoy!.
recipe by Aya Nagomi visit host @cookpad