You can have carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of carrot cake
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
carrot cake step by step
- 1. Sift flour; add baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon..
- Add sugar and oil and beat until fluffy and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Add pineapple, carrots and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9" round cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until tester comes out clean. cool completely..
- Combine cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Split cake in half ; fill and frost.
recipe by preciousd @cookpad