Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage.
You can have Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 130 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 2 of Green onions (small rounds).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yamaimo (grated).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pickled red ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Aonori.
- You need 1 of Bonito flakes.
Okonomiyaki with Lots of Spring Cabbage step by step
- Finely chop the cabbage, green onions and the pickled red ginger. Mix the flour, 1 egg and the yamaimo together well in a bowl. Add the dashi stock with a little salt and mix..
- Into the same bowl, fold in the cabbage, green onion, tempura crumbs, sakura shrimp, and the pickled red ginger..
- Grease a minimum 24 cm frying pan and pour in all of the batter. Place the pork on top, then crack an egg over it..
- Cook for 6-7 minutes. When the edges become firm, flip it over using your wrist. Once it's cooked, flip it over again..
- Dish it up. Serve with Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, aonori and bonito flakes. Also pour over some mayonnaise if you'd like..
- Step 4: sometimes the egg will stick when you flip it over. To prevent this, add a little more oil and shake the pan as you flip it over..
- Kansai-Style Udon. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144195-easy-kansai-style-kitsune-udon.
- Yakisoba with Ankake Sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144194-basic-yakisoba-noodles-with-seafood-and-thick-ankake-sauce.
- Katsudon, Homemade Nametake Mushrooms. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143435-pork-cutlet-rice-bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143429-simple-delicious-homemade-nametake-mushrooms.
- Pork Bowl,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144192-spicy-gochujang-pork-rice-bowl.
- Creamy Omu-hayashi,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151986-creamy-egg-omu-hayashi.
- Soy Milk Somen Noodles,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143414-soy-milk-chicken-somen.