Banana And Walnut Cake.
You can make Banana And Walnut Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana And Walnut Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3 of over ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of refined oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of choco chips.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Banana And Walnut Cake step by step
- Firstly, sieve the wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt together, twice and keep aside..
- Now in a big mixing bowl, add mashed banana, oil, powdered sugar and vanilla essence, mix it well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture in two three batches. Mix everything well by using cut and fold method..
- Adjust the consistency by adding milk. Consistency of the batter should be thick..
- Add walnuts, raisins and choco chips. Mix well..
- Pour the batter into the greased baking tin. Tap and garnish with some more nuts or choco chips..
- Bake it in pre heated oven for 35 minutes at 180° c..
- After 35 minutes bring the cake out of the oven and let it cool down completely. Demould it and cut into slices. Serve with cup of hot coffee or tea..
recipe by Kanika Upadhyay @cookpad