Coconut Pancake w/ yogurt n' honey. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes have become my go-to recipe when I want to make a special breakfast for my family! They're super easy to whip up in one bowl, made with vanilla Greek.
I make them often for our weekend brunch. They are so very fluffy and delicious! These yogurt pancakes are fluffy and pack tons of fabulous flavor. You can cook Coconut Pancake w/ yogurt n' honey using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pancake w/ yogurt n' honey
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of chopped bananas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped grapes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of yogurt.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
Fix up this easy recipe for breakfast, dinner, or add sweet toppings for dessert. These fluffy pancakes are really easy and only take a few pantry staples. Yogurt is a healthy addition as well as a great option when you don't have. Regular cow's milk yogurt relies on bacteria to thicken the yogurt Most store-bought coconut yogurt that I've seen use tapioca starch.
Coconut Pancake w/ yogurt n' honey step by step
- Mix in differents bowl the dry ingredients and the wets ingredients. Then mix the liquid on the dry ingredients with a whisk, less the yogurt..
- Fry the pancakes and serve the top with yogurt and honey..
- Enjoy it..
Both of these thickeners are The only downside is that this yogurt is incredibly rich, so it's better as a topping for pancakes or. The Best Coconut Flour Yogurt Recipes on Yummly Cinnamon Bun Muffins using Coconut Flour, Cinnamon Bun Muffins coconut Flour, Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Muffins. Coconut Flour Pancake in a MugFrom Calculus to Cupcakes. Toasted Coconut Macadamia Pancakes with Coconut Syrup are light and fluffy and topped with bananas, crunchy macadamia nuts and sweet coconut syrup.