Nigerian Flag Mug Cake.
You can cook Nigerian Flag Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Nigerian Flag Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of Green food coloring.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
Nigerian Flag Mug Cake instructions
- In a bowl, add oil, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix well..
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well. Then add butter milk and mix till it becomes a batter..
- Brush oil the mugs and scoop the batter into it. Add green food coloring in two mugs, and cocoa powder in the other, stir. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 40-45 minutes. Insert stick, when it comes out clean it's done. Let it cool..
- Divide the whipped cream into two and add green food coloring in one. Apply the coloured one on the 2 coloured mugs and the white on the cocoa mug. Enjoy!.