Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★. Strawberry Swiss Roll – a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. It is very easy to prepare and looks totally impressive not to mention it has an incredible flavor. Chocolate Cake Roll – Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake Recipe SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos https://www.youtube.com/user/emmasgoodies?sub_confirmation.
Starting with the narrow end, roll each mini roll up. Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface and sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder. Flip the cake onto the parchment, then remove the parchment or silicone mat that the cake baked on. You can make Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★
- Prepare of ■ sponge cake (35cm × 24cm, 14×9.5 inch).
- You need of eggs (M size), 250g.
- You need of granulated sugar, 90g.
- It’s of cake flour, 80g.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of honey, 10g.
- It’s of ■ cream.
- It’s of and 1/3 cup heavy cream, 300ml.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of about 1 Tbsp. condensed milk, 20g.
- It’s of about 1.5 tsp. honey, 10g.
- You need of about 1 tsp. brandy.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Gently roll the cake up into a log while it's still warm. This is a cake with many names but is simply a thin, light sponge spread with jam and rolled up. In the UK we call it Swiss Roll. To make a cake roll, you need a pliable, thin cake that won't break easily or crack: the sponge cake.
Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbtCO6Ax8Wo&t=16s.
- 【preparation】①Line a baking tray with parchment paper. ②Boil water in a large pot. ③Sift flour. ④Preheat a oven to 392 ºF..
- 【preparation】⑤Warm milk and honey together. (microwave 600 W 30 sec.) Mix it well..
- Lightly beat egg. Add sugar and mix well. Warm it with hot water while mixing until it gets to body temperature..
- Take it out of the hot water. Whip it with hand mixer on high speed. If it becomes heavy, whip on low speed to change big bubbles into small bubbles..
- Whip well until it falls smoothly and its trace remains for a moments. Add milk and honey and mix well on low speed..
- Add the flour in 4 parts while sifting it again and fold it each time. After putting all the flour, fold further..
- Fold until it falls smoothly and its trace soon disappear. (If its trace remains, fold more. Make it loose than normal sponge cake batter.).
- Pour it into the baking tray and spread it with a dough scraper. Bake it at 356 ºF for 15 minutes..
- Drop the tray to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the tray and cool down..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Add condensed milk and honey when it has thickened. Add brandy and vanilla essence when it form soft peaks..
- Peel the parchment paper from the cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake. Thin the cream of the edge..
- Roll it through plastic wrap. Push the cake into the cream a little. Lift the middle of the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it in a parchment paper. Let it sit in a fridge overnight. (If you let it sit overnight, the cake will be get more moist.).
- It's all done. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.).
These cakes have very little added fat, which makes them easy to work with. I made the cake exactly as stated, and it's awesome." – Kim. Strawberry Cream Roll "Made for Sunday dinner. Swiss Roll cake recipe with whipped cream filling is an extremely delicious Swiss roll recipe that you will want to make again and again. A thin Italian sponge rolled up to heavenly deliciousness with a thick fluffy layer of vanilla whipped cream & bite size strawberries.