Pixies Carrot Cake.
You can cook Pixies Carrot Cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pixies Carrot Cake
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of 12 fluid oz can crushed pineapple, drained.
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare of walnuts divided in two.
- It’s of grated carrot.
Pixies Carrot Cake instructions
- Lightly grease and flour 2 8 " round cake pans. Preheat oven to 350 ° In a mixing bowl or stand mixer add oil and sugars blend and add one egg at a time until fluffy add carrots, pineapple, and raisins. Let stand. In a separate bowl mix remaining dry ingredients until well blended. Add dry ingredients to wet and add 3/4 cup of the walnuts. Mix 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into cake pans and bake 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let stand and turn onto cooking rack..
- Once cake has completely cooled cut each cake layer in half (I use a serrated knife) In between each layer drizzle with caramel sauce and then ice with cream cheese frosting. Decorate with chopped walnuts on side and finish with piping rosettes on top. Drizzle with caramel sauce and refrigerate..
recipe by pixiepie @cookpad