You can make Vegan kimchi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan kimchi
- Prepare 1 of large Napa Cabbage.
- It’s of Diacon radish.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of whole garlic bulb.
- You need 2 tbs of sea salt.
- It’s of Korean red chili flake gogogun or paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of corn starch (make a slurry).
Vegan kimchi step by step
- Take cabbage and take a part and fill sink with cold water emerge cabbage. In a huge bowl drain cabbage. Put sea salt all over cabbage mix and lightly push on the leafs (so you hear the membrane breaks) set aside with a towel over top for 4 hours.
- Rinse cabbage drain chop in 1 inch pieces same with diacon radish.
- Mix in another bowl the Korean chili flake, (put on gloves this chili will burn and stain)garlic green onion, corn starch. Mix in red chili mixture together. (it should be red smells spicy and garlicky you can put less or more of the chili mixture) up to your taste..
- Put this in containers with lids that snap like Tupperware or Mason jar. Let set in refrigerator for a week or eat that day..
recipe by sylvia.beal @cookpad