Impossible Buttermilk Pie. Beat all ingredients together until smooth. This pie is impossible to resist, but easy to make. It produces a vanilla-scented custard that may be the ultimate in comfort food.
Originally from the United Kingdom, it is now a traditional pie of the southern United States. It is similar to, and sometimes confused with, chess pie but it does not include cornmeal. The impossible just became possible and your kitchen won't even get messy. You can make Impossible Buttermilk Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Impossible Buttermilk Pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bisquick baking mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
This dump and bake pie is mixed and baked all in one container.your pie plate! A custardy pie that comes together quickly and easily with a light texture and a slight tangy flavor. The result is a deliciously comforting custard pie with a slightly caramelized topping. This pie will be one your family.
Impossible Buttermilk Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (292 C).
- Grease 9 inch pie plate. Beat all ingredients until smooth. Pour into pie plate..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes..
- Refrigerate 4 hours..
I love serving it to my family after Sunday dinner. This post may contain affiliate links. This impossible pie has a filling texture of a baked egg custard. Most impossible pies include the basic Bisquick. Most famllys consider this pie their favorite.