Sweet Chutney With Tomato & Dates.
You can cook Sweet Chutney With Tomato & Dates using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chutney With Tomato & Dates
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s of Dates.
- Prepare of Aam papdi.
- You need of Cashew nuts.
- You need of Raisins.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- You need of Whole red chilli.
- Prepare of Green cardamom.
- Prepare of Paachforon.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Mustared oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Bay leaf.
Sweet Chutney With Tomato & Dates step by step
- Cut slice the tomato and set aside. Mashed the dates and remove the seeds. Cut into small pieces in aam papdi and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add paachforon,red chilli,bay leaves and cardamom and saute till fragrent..
- Add tomato and saute. Add salt and cover and cook 5-10 min..
- Almost cooked tomato then add ginger paste,dates,aam papdi,cashew and raisin and stir. Then add the sugar and nice stir..
- Garnishing with cashew and dates and ready to serve..
recipe by Rimpa Bose Deb @cookpad