chocolate buttermilk layer cake. It's moist, packed with flavor, and perfect for stacking into a tall layer cake!! Pour in egg whites, and mix on low until just incorporated. This chocolate cake recipe is so simple, so moist, and bursting with chocolate goodness.
Be the first to review this recipe. Place one layer of cake on a serving plate. Trim the top with a serrated knife to make it even (although I didn't find this necessary). You can cook chocolate buttermilk layer cake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate buttermilk layer cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of toll house bakeing coco.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk @ room temp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coffiee brewed – cappachino.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanila extract.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 large of crunch bars melted.
- You need 3 oz of choc frosting.
- It’s 4 of crunch cars finely choped.
It's very difficult not to go back for another bite. A simple, old-fashioned dessert that never goes out of. Sprinkle tops of cake with remaining toffee and almonds, and garnish with chocolate curls. But, the fun doesn't end there.
chocolate buttermilk layer cake instructions
- pre heat oven @ 350.
- bake @ 20-25min.
This layer cake starts out with a rich chocolate loaf cake, which is sliced into three layers before being frosted and stacked back up. It's also a snap to make. This homemade chocolate layer cake is a chocolate lover's dream. No need to worry about that with this cake. Chocolate and Vanilla Five Layer CakeThe Novice Housewife.