Super Soft Marble Cake. Try to create the lines using one continuous motion, going up and down, and then side to side. Our soft, moist marble cake ready to. This is the best and easy recipe for Eggless Marble Cake, that is super soft, rich and moist.
Lightly grease a pan with some butter. Mix the flour and the baking powder together and sieve. Add in salt and mix well. You can cook Super Soft Marble Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Soft Marble Cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of Green food coloring.
- You need of Red food coloring.
When talking about this marble sponge recipe it can not be separated from the old school sponge cake recipe. This classic marble cake recipe is indeed created from a past sponge recipe that has existed since the time of our grandmothers. From childhood we may have often eaten roasted sponge cake or steamed sponge cake. After many, many versions of this Marble Cake, I'm so excited to share the final one with you.
Super Soft Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Beat sugar and eggs together until slightly thickened..
- Add flour, milk, oil, baking powder and vanilla and beat until the batter is smooth and creamy (don’t overbeat).
- Divide batter into 2 bowls and mix in green coloring and mix red coloring with cocoa powder in a small bowl mix with other half batter..
- Pour each bowl into baking tin, carefully dropping each into the center of the tin- they will spread outwards to fill the pan..
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes in 350 F..
I've gotten lots of requests for a Marble Cake lately, so I knew I needed to share this recipe as soon as I had it right. Marble cake is one of my favorite cakes. It is a rich, moist and buttery cake with chocolate swirls. Every bite is chocolatey, sweet and decadent. It is great with a cup of coffee or tea and I enjoy it whenever I need a quick sweet bite.