Canadian Carrot Cake with Strawberry touch.
You can have Canadian Carrot Cake with Strawberry touch using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Canadian Carrot Cake with Strawberry touch
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of grated carrots.
- It’s of pekan nuts / walnuts.
- You need of canned strawberries.
- Prepare of Mascarpone / cream cheese.
- You need of butter.
- You need of icing sugar.
- It’s of Greek yoghurt.
Canadian Carrot Cake with Strawberry touch step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease metal cake pan and set aside..
- Mix together eggs,sugar,salt,nutmeg,vanilla, cinnamon..
- Slowly add flour. If the mixture gets tough add 1/2 of vegetable oil and continue adding flour and whisking..
- Add baking powder and baking soda..
- Add canned strawberries and mix them into the dough. From this point you might need a spatula..
- Slowly continue adding grated carrots and walnuts..
- Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes..
- For the cream cheese icing beat Mascarpone,butter,icing sugar and yoghurt. After cooling down the cake cover it with icing and put into a fridge for a night..
recipe by EvAve @cookpad