Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal.
You can have Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cranberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil, softened.
Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients..
- Pour into greased 8×8 baking pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm..
- The mixture can also be scooped into lined muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes..