Carrot Cake Waffles. The recipe makes two carrot cake waffles… and you can eat them both. Soft and indulgent waffles, covered in a thick layer of frosting. It's almost like eating real carrot cake for breakfast, without that.
Wouldn't it be cool if bakers got to choose flashy names like WWF Wrestlers? You could be the Vanilla Villain, the Meat Tenderizer, the Mighty Masher, the Blender Blade, the. Carrot Cake Waffles- made with a blend of wholesome buckwheat and quinoa flours, these vegan waffles are packed full of satisfying protein and fiber. (gluten-free). You can cook Carrot Cake Waffles using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Waffles
- You need 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of WW Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pecan pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
These waffles made with shredded carrots and chopped walnuts are a fantastic gluten-free breakfast or brunch. They can be made earlier in the day and. These Carrot Cake Waffles are a cross between a hearty, wholesome whole-wheat waffle and a slice of carrot cake. Read on to grab the easy recipe and enter to win a quart of my family's home-made.
Carrot Cake Waffles instructions
- Add all to a bowl and mix together.
- Mix will be thick. If dry add a bit more milk..
- Just add to your waffle griddle!.
These carrot-cake-inspired vegan waffles are the perfect weekend brunch! Is there any better breakfast than warm waffles with a drizzle of maple syrup? These carrot cake waffle bites are more 'dessert' than they are 'waffle'. Inspired by the question 'will it waffle?', these carrot cake waffles are sweet, loaded with shredded carrots and ground cinnamon. These can also be turned into pancakes!