Pureed pinto beans and ham.
You can make Pureed pinto beans and ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pureed pinto beans and ham
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced ham.
- You need 2 TBSP of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken bone broth.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of medium salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of canned pinto beans.
Pureed pinto beans and ham step by step
- Boil diced onion and chopped peppers in 1/4 cup bone broth until peppers are tender..
- Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks..
- Nutrition per 2 oz calories 51.47, fat 1.38, carbs 6.14, fiber 1.25, sugar 1.13, protein 3.36. Makes 12 oz Nutrition for 12 oz calories 308.83, fat 8.25, carbs 36.83, fiber 9, sugar 6.83, protein 20.16.
recipe by hope dunning @cookpad