Cheesy Green Bean Casserole.
You can make Cheesy Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 3 cans of cut green beans.
- You need 1 can (10 oz) of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of cheddar french fried onions.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Open green beans and pour into pot with the juices, then bring to a boil. Once boiling, strain and pour into baking dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over green beans and then 3/4 of the cheese. Mix together in baking dish..
- Top casserole with fried onions and the rest of the cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown on top and cheese is melted..