Mixed berry macaron.
You can have Mixed berry macaron using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed berry macaron
- It’s of Macaron shell.
- It’s 120 g of Almond powder.
- You need 200 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 100 g of egg white.
- Prepare 40 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tar tar.
- It’s of Red, green, yellow food coloring.
- Prepare cup of Cookie.
- Prepare 2 cup of ground butter cookie.
- Prepare 30 g of unsalted butter.
- You need of Mixed berry filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berry.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
Mixed berry macaron step by step
- To make macaron shell, sift almond powder and icing sugar. set aside.
- Beat egg white with cream of tar tar. Add sugar portionwise and continue beating until stiff peak meringue has formed.
- Fold in dry ingredient into meringue. Split the mixture into 2/3 for green color and another 1/3 for pink color, save a bit for yellow color.
- Continue folding the meringue and each color until observe lava-like mixture.
- Transfer each mixture to piping bag and make the shape of cactus while piping on parchment paper..
- Leave the shell at room temperature for 1 hour to form a skin. Bake at 150C for 15 minute.
- To make cookie cup, mix crushed cookie with melted butter to form the dough.
- Line the dough in small muffin pan. Bake at 160C for 10 minute..
- To make mixed berry. Heat berry and sugar, then add white chocolate. Keep in the fridge before use..
recipe by Niki @cookpad