You can have Okara Quiche using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Okara Quiche
- Prepare 50 grams of Okara.
- It’s 2 of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare 5 slice of Sliced ham (or bacon).
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
Okara Quiche instructions
- Boil the spinach (about 90 seconds in a 500 W microwave) and squeeze to drain. Cut the ham into about 1 cm wide strips..
- In a bowl, mix the cake flour and milk well so lumps don't form. Mix the okara, egg, and Step 1 into the mixture..
- Season with the salt and pepper. Butter a heat-resistant container and pour the mixture from Step 2 into the container. Sprinkle pizza cheese on top..
- Bake in a toaster oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Enjoy..