Yellow Peach with Smoked Ham Salad.
You can have Yellow Peach with Smoked Ham Salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Yellow Peach with Smoked Ham Salad
- You need 160 gram of smoked ham (beef).
- Prepare 2 of yellow peach, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small beetroot, thinly sliced.
- You need 100 gram of baby spinach, wash and drained.
- Prepare 100 gram of mild swiss cheese, sliced.
- Prepare of For the sauce :.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of honey Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extract olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground papper.
Yellow Peach with Smoked Ham Salad step by step
- In a large bowl combine the cooled smooked ham with the baby spinach, peach, beetroot, swiss cheese and mix well. In a jar or container, combine the balsamic vinegar and mustard. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce into the salad mix then stir well..
recipe by Kezia's Kitchen 👩🍳 @cookpad