Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Easy Strawberry Cake with a soft and moist crumb and bursting with fresh strawberry flavor! One of our all-time favorite strawberry recipes.
The cake has a soft, lightly sweet, and moist crumb with bursts of strawberry flavor in every bite. Jesse and Steve's Fresh Strawberry Cake "Oh boy…this was absolutely fabulous and easy to boot. I topped each piece off with whipped cream and fresh strawberries." – PJP. You can make Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce
- It’s 2 of Lg eggs.
- It’s 1 c of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 c of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of Strawberries hulled.
- It’s 2 tsp of Powered Sugar to dust top.
- You need of Strawberry Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of Strawberries hulled and cut into pieces.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Raw Sugar for the top of cake.
- Prepare of Prep.
- You need 375 of Preheat oven to.
- It’s of Butter a 9" springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- It’s of Take half the berries and clean and chop them into chunks.
- Prepare half of Then clean and cut the rest in.
Strawberry Cream Roll "Easy and delicious. I added dollops of Marian's Delicious Strawberry Sauce to the whipped cream for an even greater flavor punch and a pretty pink. This homemade Strawberry Bundt Cake recipe from scratch is made with fresh strawberry puree and topped with a fresh strawberry glaze. The juicy red fruit brings a taste of summer plus a host of key nutrients to every dish.
Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce instructions
- In lg mixing bowl beat together eggs and sugar on high until light in color and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, oil and vanilla and mix on low until combined.
- In smaller bowl mix dry ingredients and add to batter 1/3 at a time mixing on med/low just until incorporated.
- Add haft the batter to pan and top with diced berries. Spread the rest of the batter on top and cover with berries cut side down, slightly push berries into the batter and top with the raw sugar and bake, 45-55 mins or until lightly browned..
- While baking make your sauce. Take the berries and sugar and blend them until pureed..
- Let cake rest in pan for 30 mins before you attempt to open. Top with powered sugar and transfer to serving dish..
- Cut slices and serve with strawberry sauce..
If you are looking for an easy delicious dessert, I promise you will be drooling over this one. Plus, it is easy to make using a cake-mix. Ingredients to make this Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe. Grandma's easy strawberry cake ingredients include a white cake mix, strawberry jello, frozen strawberries with juice, oil, and eggs. Add haft the batter to pan and top with diced berries.