Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken.
You can cook Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need Half of teaspoon seasoning salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken instructions
- On a cutting board slice each chicken breast into strips.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk and Sriracha and mix to combine add the chicken strips and submerge in buttermilk mixture. Cover with plastic wrap or toss all of the ingredients into a resealable bag. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a shallow dish add the Panko, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and seasoning salt. Mix to combine.
- Dip the chicken strips in the mixture, ensuring they are fully coated.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with canola oil.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken into a paper towel lined plate to remove extra grease.