Date ki chutney. Also known as Date and Dry Mango Chutney, Khajur Amchoor ki Chutney. How to make Dates Chutney? ऐसी चटनी बनेगी तो सब वाह वाह कहेंगे – meethi chutney khajur imli – CookingShooking. Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney.
The jaggery, cumin powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder gives it a. How to make Sweet Date Chutney (Khajoor ki Chutney). About Sweet Date Chutney Recipe: A sweet and sour date chutney that goes brilliantly with pani puri, aloo chaat and all kinds of crispy. You can make Date ki chutney using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date ki chutney
- You need of Date /khajur -.
- You need of Jaggery / gur -.
- It’s of Tamarind water/imli ka pani -.
- Prepare of Black salt -.
- Prepare of Salt -.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Whole black pepper -.
- It’s of Green cardamon -.
- Prepare of Roasted cumin seeds powder -.
- Prepare of Carom seeds powder -.
- You need of Dry ginger powder -.
A sweet and tangy Date chutney is prepared by blending soaked dates or khajur with jaggery and This delicious dates chutney can be served with dhoklas, fried snacks or even as topping for chaats. Khajur Imli Ki Chutney or the Date Tamarind Chutney is a sweet and sour tangy chutney made from dates, tamarind, jaggery and spices. This sweet chutney is an essential component in Chaats like. Imli Chutney also known as Date Tamarind Chutney or Khajur Imli ki Chutney is a delicious Indian style condiment or sauce prepared with Dates, Tamarind, Jaggery & a few spices.
Date ki chutney step by step
- Remove the seed of the dates and cut in slices..
- Take to dates in a pan and add some water..
- Add all the spices,jaggery and tamarind water and mix well..
- Cook in a low flame for 5 mins.
- Let it cool..
- Sweet date chutney is ready to serve..
recipe by Mukti Sahay @cookpad
Different from the regular chutney, this date chutney is relished most for its sweet tangy taste, specially by kids. हिन्दी में पढिये : Date Chutney recipe – Khajur Amchoor ki Chutney. This exotic sweet and sour chutney is mildly spiced, this will compliment any meal. The Date and Tamarind Chutney is an essential part of the cuisine, especially in central and northern regions of India. One cannot think of the lip smacking street foods without this particular chutney. Sesame chutney or til seeds is a great add on to any meal.