Healthy banana cake. We believe in being able to have dessert while still eating healthy, and if. This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can make Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of stevia powder.
- You need of water.
- It’s of mashed bananas.
- It’s of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
Once your healthy banana pound cake has cooled, it's time to add a little drizzle! The glaze is totally optional, and when I'm feeling lazy, I often omit it. But it does make the cake look a bit prettier, doesn't. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays!
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
recipe by emmicho98 @cookpad
It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. This Chocolate Banana Mug Cake Is Such A Healthy But Delicious Treat #healthybananamugcake. How to make Healthy Ragi Banana Cake. A few pointers on how to totally ACE this Healthy Finger Millet Banana Cake! Make this low-sugar and low-fat banana cake, which is healthy enough for breakfast.