Flour-less chocolate cake. Flourless Chocolate Cake is rich, dense, fudgy, and incredibly easy to make. It is a classic chocolate cake recipe that just so happens to be gluten-free. With a hit of coffee. "Get your chocolate fix with this super-moreish flourless chocolate cake ".
Reviews for: Photos of Flourless Chocolate Cake I. This easy Flourless Chocolate Cake with a silky chocolate ganache glaze is the BEST chocolate cake recipe. It is rich, decadent, and the perfect dessert for any celebration. You can cook Flour-less chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flour-less chocolate cake
- You need 2 of Eggs -.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar -.
- It’s 1 cup of Dark chocolate -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter -.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt -.
Flourless chocolate cake (aka FCC) needs intense chocolate flavor and a balance of dense and light textures; and of course, you have to actually be able to make the darn. The BEST Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe. This simple, smooth and fudgy cake is sure to get rave reviews and is topped with a glaze, raspberries and powdered sugar. This Flourless Chocolate Cake is truly a show-stopper.
Flour-less chocolate cake step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Beat the eggs on high for 10 minutes while gradually adding the sugar..
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler, add the butter and milk and mix well..
- Add the dark chocolate mixture to the eggs and beat for 5 minutes..
- Add the vanilla essence and salt and beat over low speed for 3 minutes..
- Transfer the mixture to a well greased pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take the pan out of the oven and let it cool completely..
- Delicious and fudgy chocolate cake is now ready to be served..
How to make Flourless Chocolate Cake. This recipe consists of a few simple ingredients which come together. A flourless chocolate cake is one of those restaurant-style desserts that it's tempting to think is too fussy to make at home. It's naturally gluten free, and easy to whip one up at. So rich and delicious, perfect when you want a low-calorie, gluten-free chocolate dessert that won't.