Eggles sponge cake. Eggless sponge cake recipe – Sponge cakes are mostly made of Eggs, flour and sugar. They have a very light, fluffy and airy structure as a result of beating the egg whites to incorporate air. Making this eggless sponge cake is easy, quick and turns delicious.
Also known as the Eggless Classic Victoria Sponge Cake it is easy to make, hassle-free and tastes yum. This vanilla cake is a must-have recipe for every baker who's in need of a good eggless sponge base cake recipe or simple an easy to make. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. You can have Eggles sponge cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggles sponge cake
- You need 2 cup of APF.
- It’s 1 tsp of Veg Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Drinking plain soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar\ substitute.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Olive nonstick spray.
Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. This is my new favorite Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe! Special occasions celebration, like birthdays, school parties, etc… are a real struggle for people with food allergies. In my opinion, egg allergy is one of the most difficult food allergies to live with because eggs are hidden ingredients in so many foodstuffs.
Eggles sponge cake instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients along with sugar.
- Mix all dry ingredients and sieve it.
- Spray the baking tray with olive oil spray or you can greased it by veg oil by hand.
- Now mix dry and wet ingredients, whisk it.
- Now baked it for 15 mins in oven at 300 f or till you get clean toothpick.
- Now cool it, decorate it.
Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the egg replacer powder. I suggested increasing the quantity of baking powder to substitute EnerG. Here's a unique, light, egg-free version of sponge cake, and it's low fat and low cal as well! It's quick and easy to make, and can be dressed up with topping or frosting for an impressive dessert. Home » Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe – Eggless Sponge Cake Recipes.