You can cook Buttermilk Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, cut into pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
Buttermilk Biscuits step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450F/230C. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Add the butter one by one and mix slowly..
- Add the buttermilk and mix until just combined..
- Line a baking sheet and brush some oil on evenly..
- Turn the dough out and roll flat then fold and roll flat again. Cut biscuits out of the dough using desired size of biscuit cutter..
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more simple and delicious Recipes!.